Thursday 23 July 2009

random rant

ok, so this really is my first post, seeing as R wrote the last one for me.
God i love R, i dont know what i would do without the little mushroom. i certainly would not be able to go blindly walking down the street without getting wierd looks, as i would be doing it on my own.

So today has just been a normal boring good for nothing day, which basically means that while all my friends are out having fun, im stuck at home doing absolutely bugger all. ok its partly my fault, i could arrange things, but even then its a bit useless because of my stupid restrictions ¬¬

thankfully tomorrow im not at home all day :D i have managed to arrange with M to go to a bbq which should be lots of fun :D. (M being the sweetest most handsome boyfriend metioned last time). Not seen M for quite a while now :/ its strange, but oh well.

Right, so my dad has just walked in the front door. and he goes and says hello to J, and then, the first thing he says to me: 'why have you not done the dishwasher? im very dissapointed that you have not done it yet.'
where is the justice in that??
why do parents walk in and immeadiately tell you how disappointed they are with you? then they start arguing with you and then all hell breaks loose.
if i wanted arguing and seless stuff like it, i would just go to school.

anyway, enough with the rant.
today has been a useless day, might as well of had the house to myself. Mum and dad were at work all day, and J just stayed up in his room till about 6.
i suppose it will be the same every day for the next 6 weeks apart from weekends, when i plan to escape to M's house or go out with other friends :D

Anyway, cant think of what else to write for now so i think ill just leave it there.

untill next time
xx

2 comments:

  1. geoliday reunion at some point (Y)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well thank you for calling me a mushroom :D
    and my post would be awesome i would have you know !

    and you know that you can always meet up with me you fruitcake (:
    i did eff all but find my oyster card today xD

    xx

    ReplyDelete